HB Management is dedicated to fostering creativity and EXCELLENCE throughout our organization. Facilitating EXCELLENCE requires a talented and focused Executive Team dedicated towards driving ongoing questions, communication and facilitation. Our executive team combines expertise with deep knowledge of the marketplace and a clear vision of our future. They focus our organization and push our companies to compete for no other reason and in no other way than being the best.
Brad joined Kleen-Tech in 1999 as vice president, government business development. As a native of Oklahoma, Brad travelled in his youth to Colorado for hiking and skiing adventures and was excited to relocate to Denver in this new endeavor. In 2000 Brad was promoted to president and co-founded HB Management Group and Options Home Care. From those beginnings, the Enterprise has grown to over 2,000 employees.
Today Brad spends his working time on developing the Enterprise’s leaders, crafting its annual Strategic Plan, and spreading the word about HB, what we do, and how we achieve results. When not working, Brad enjoys time with his family, physical fitness, reading and an occasional round of golf. Brad’s priorities are growing in spirit, body and business, with an aspiration toward an ever-healthier whole. He is often heard saying “We build our life-force through our joy. When we are living without joy in our life, not only are we destined to suffer, but those around us suffer by accepting us into their lives; thereby creating an endless cycle of negativity.”
Brad is known for giving people books. His favorites include:
· The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Erkhart Tolle
· The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable by Patrick Leoncioni
· Fierce Conversations: Achieving Success at Work & in Life, One Conversation at a Time by Susan Scott
· Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek
· The Passion Test: The Effortless Path to Discovering Your Life Purpose by Janet Atwood and Chris Atwood
· A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of "A Course in Miracles" by Marianne Williamson